Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
1. The compressor is Real Hot.
2. The compressor looks as if a Supco URC0810 Hard Starts was attached. Feels like its running but don't hear it "Kick" though I did see the inside lights dim and get bright again when plugged in.
3. Did a Test Mode (I think right) it reset sometime later and same issue.
4. The fan in the back bottom seems to be functioning and blowing on Condensor.
5. The inside fans come in and out it seems. I open the doors and sometimes it is blowing softly and other times not at all. Both sides Fridge and Freezer.
6. I can send pics also if it is an option.
Any advice would help, Thanks
Last Active: 9 hours ago
If you have a hard start installed I am pretty sure the compressor is about to fail or has failed.. the hard start sometimes will work for years but when this happens it's pretty much the end of the compressor